April 20, 2010

Week Fifteen: Wikis

Okay, so this wiki thing is a little new to me. I never quite understood what it was, so at least now I have at least an idea. Not sure if it would be something I would use very much, if at all, but that's okay. The concept is neat, and I can see it's potential. Now, I didn't really like editing someone else's wiki, I felt like I was changing someone's information without permission lol. I think I could feel more comfortable with it if it was one I created or someone I knew created. Needless to say the editing I did was very minor.
Wow, I can't believe this is the last week, well except for the wrap-up session. It's gone by so fast, but there has been alot of information to take in. It's been fun! But, I think I am glad to see it end lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment