April 8, 2010

Week Thirteen: Slide Sharing

This week was alot of fun, I love making little videos or power point presentations. I chose "Animoto" to make mine, I really liked that website, it has a lot of neat features, and does a good job animating the presentation. It also had a great selection of music to add in the background. I decided to make my presentation on several pictures of my kids as they have grown up. It is amazing how fast the time goes by. It seems like only yesterday that Nevaeh was being born, now she is 3 and Talis is 5 months. Crazy! It was sad and fun to take a walk down memory lane and look at pictures and see how much they change, because it really does happen in the blink of an eye.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



I hope you guys enjoy watching my presentation, and I look forward to watching ones that others have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment